Lovely Sarabande has an incredibly well-worded form letter they send to the inadequate poetry collections. I found it enjoyable to read, despite it's rejection of my submission.
Doesn't Sarabande just have the loveliest books? I'm very thankful for the amazing work they bring into the world. I can't wait to get my hands on Kerri Howley's THROWN, but there are tons of other favorites of mine include:
- Simone Muench's Wolf Centos
- Kyle Minor's Praying Drunk
- Jenny Boully's The Book of Beginnings and Endings
- T Fleischman's Syzygy, Beauty
- Karyna McGlynn's I Have to Go Back to 1994 and Kill a Girl
- Jean Valentine's Lucy
Carry on the incredible work, please, Sarabande!